Thursday, June 3, 2010

Frankenstien Part II Day 10

Saw my surgeon today, she declined to give me a specific timeframe for my return to the field but did say that I can start throwing again, although without any lower body mechanics.
Thus, things to focus on: aim, wrist snap and shoulder laser hucks. Cool.

Second rec game today. Our offense did not click due to sketchy cutting and a lot of clogging. Not as bad as last week, in a lot of ways. We certainly possesed the disc more than the other team. However we had trouble executing, our endzone game was week and with a few awesome exceptions we had no deep game. Also, we were playing a much better squad than last week.
Just sayin' though, we'll get em next time.

I am finding it hard being an active captain when I can't contribute by playing. Think I did better toward the end of the game. Need to focus more and learn everyone's names. That'll help.

That's all.
I'm almost 21. Okay.

No comments: