Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wrist rehab day 24

Stepping into short backhands is definately going to pay off, the caveat being that I need to get lower than I am inclined to, that just means going against muscle memory. Knees bent. Easy, just takes focus. When I bend my knees and get low the backhands go off pretty smooth without a hitch, when I don't they are just as likely to go way too high like I'm trying to huck or suck.
Throwing felt good today, threw a huge hammer and some big backhands and forehands and the forehands barely even hurt. Good throwing day.

Threw with Eli and Brendan then went to the soccer store after our disc broke when I spiked it onto snow covered concrete. Oops.

Then we threw again afterward and another disc broke. Strange.
Anyway, throwing went really well and I have five new pairs of long socks.
Onward.

No comments: