Sunday, January 17, 2010

The mexican hot plate

was the best breakfast I can recall having anytime recently.
Anyway, throwing was tough today. Had a hard time getting enough snap, a lot of throws were floaty or just not strong enough to work well in windy conditions. It was not windy, but it will be. My wrist was hurting, maybe it is the change in the weather or something . I need to work on getting my wrist strength and snap back.
On the other hand I am feeling physically confident again. This might be the year I make the transition from handler to cutter on the Gunx. Who knows. Ideally I would like to become the kind of player that is a threat with the disc and when cutting, the kind that another team has no easy answer for.
Threw a few hucks, backhand distance is looking good. Worked a little on exploding after the throw like it is a pull.
Did not do much running. Party last night. I would have exploded.