Friday, January 29, 2010

1st indoor of 2010

Pretty sweet to play with cleats on. The new cleats are super nice.

LJ style:

+Got a few ds
+Scored some goals
+Two solid bids, one layout and one jumping/falling backwards bid to save possesion
+Two handblocks

-No endurance
-Got scored on a few times
-Got burned deep by short/old people
-Could not stick with my man on d
-cradle dropped four hucks
-missed an easy jump d by an inch
-did not use the three point stance for throwing or marking until almost the end of the night
-lazy marks

Most of the minuses are caused by mental errors and fatigue. Bottom line: I need to get back in shape, I need to get in better shape, I need to focus even when I am tired and I need to grit it out on d.

Team work ethic: high
Sectionals fields: lined
Dry season exceptions: 0
What.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "Dry season exceptions" makes it sound like you think it's gonna happen.

For someone with a watermelon jar full of ego, you sure have a lot of faith in yourself.