Monday, December 2, 2013

First winter league game cancelled. Lights not fixed or something. LOLparks. Made it to McCarren for some pickup, good enough turnout thanks to the cancelled game and the weirdly warm December weather. Not much to say, it was some fun pickup. I suck at cutting, my forehand is finally starting to look reasonable, etc etc. Fitness is much better since I have been running every day.

I need to step up my workout game in a strategic way. Need to get fit without burning out. Thinking something along the lines of emphasis on slow twitch cardio and upper body until March or April, and then work on sprinting and agility from then on, working on throwing and squats throughout. Something like that.

I walked with a dude from the game for quite some time before it became apparent that we were both following the other to the train stop. We were not quite on the right track.


No comments: