Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Post deleted blues

Done been struggling with a weighty blog post for some time and I finally wrote it. Then it got deleted because I was signed into the wrong gmail account and an error done did follow that.

Dang yo.
Anyway though, the point is that I had a moment of personal catharsis last Sunday, triggered by running penance sprints with Tom (Tom and I together should win on offense) until my gorge rose. The gallon of water exploded out of my mouth and nose into the bathroom garbage can was an excellent physical counterpoint to a significant chance in how I view what is important in life and what kind of man I want to be.

Having written it already, I feel the weight of inability to express lift off my chest, and even better, don't need to bore all ya'll with the rest of it. However Ya'll know I love talking. Talk to me. Life is amazing.

At practice I also learned some important stuff, quite a bit about dictating physically on d (I'ma be rocked up by sectionals so using that body is a must) and also that whenever I throw I stand and watch it fly instead of immediately making my next move. That is whack!

The counter point to the latter point is that when marking, as soon as your mark throws, put your body in his way before he starts moving. Dictate where he can go. I knew that one already but I never do it enough.

Anyway, Gunx love all.

No comments: