Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm learning to push pass

Why not? Its the only throw you can really practice effectively while walking someplace by yourself.

Cons and Pros of today's workout

Cons: did not posses the necessary fortitude to finish snertz by myself. Let the cold sap my motivation. #weakbitchshit

Pros: ran into Will afterwards and got a good half hour of throwing in, tightened up the wind game a bit and worked on his form. Dude is going to be the truth.

Don't fall into the indoor trap of doing it all with your wrist! My first 30 throws were ridiculous because I was either airbouncing backhands or throwing them with wrist only. Forehands were alright, but backhands improved a lot more.

Basically, need to get a group together that can throw and workout outside. I can do that five days a week if I really want it.

Aiiiiiight

radio edit: when I am attacking the disc, if I think about how high it is I give up on it much easier. I can jump a lot higher than I think I can. #mentalgamewtf, #COURAGIO #hastags #manupnextime

No comments: