Sunday, May 30, 2010

Frankenstien Part II day 6

Florida vs Cut in the open final, called that. Still saying Florida over Cut 15 - 13.

Anyway, still having narrative dreams but they are getting weirder and less funny. Did not take any percocet today and feel more like a normal human, jury is out on whether that is cool or not.

Starting to practice again. At this point the only thing I can practice is grip strength. Stress ball and disc gripping, real tight. Can't throw, can't run, but it is something, a basic fundamental that is often overlooked because it is something you need to practice individually and can't really be "drilled". Little things add up!

Anyway so, tell me a story.

PS
I love movies but I am not a big movie watcher. Since I have very little to do but lie in bed, I've been watching more than usual.
Saturday was gangster movie day, watched The Godfather, Snatch and Boondock Saints 2. In retrospect I should have watched them in the opposite order, because by the end of it the mafiosos in BDS2 seemed pretty lame compared to the fucking Corleones.

PPS
Note to self: next time you can run again but decide to do something stupid instead of working out, remember how much it sucks not being able to and act accordingly. Kay?

No comments: