Saturday, February 13, 2010

I went to the Croquet house tonight

What a wackity turn of events.

A lot has been written about practice today and rightfully so. For my part, I thought it was ugly, probably because I was feeling the stress of a fourth day of intense exercise in a row and it put me on edge. I focused more on the negative side of things which in general is not my style.

Regardless, Huckindor brought the hurt and snagged 20 wins, our first winning practice.

A Pinn was not there.
Coincidence?

Stiggles got big and played some of his best ultimate thus far. His disc skills are improving tremendously. Brad and I were both tired but pushed ourselves to keep running hard and consequentially we won most of our games on d.

Offense looked like shit a good portion of the time, although we won a few on offense.

Practice ups and downs:

-a lot of people were edgy and upset, a lot of people got injured (the worst part about indoor)
-A few key players were missing and various teams had problems getting their offense going.

+In general, attendance very good.
+Good defensive intensity
+Kerry came to hasbrouk

That is more than I meant to write.
Verbosity oops.

No comments: