Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What I am up to

Pickup today. Indoor pickup rocks.
Got a layout D and one last week. Also had a few close plays that were nearly layout D's. My D is improving, maybe slowly but nonetheless. Got foot blocked, got a hand block. Caught some goals, got scored on. Pretty even mix of good playing and bad playing on my part.
Workouts going well so far. I don't have a set lifting schedule yet but I am close to figuring it out. In any case I am lifting twice a week in addition to team conditioning. Looking at the people who have been lifting and playing, it is pretty clear who the dominant players are going to be in the spring.

As far as team goals go, I have not done much work in the recruiting department yet. Have to step that up.

Yeah that's all for now.

No comments: