Monday, January 5, 2009

Late night late-night

The last time a SUNY school qualified for nationals was 1994. A big truck just drove by.

Is it snowing?

Working on the GUNX jersey tonight. A quandary: Is it better for the team to get one jersey, one jersey and shorts, two jerseys, or two jerseys and shorts? In these trying economic times I hesitate to impose too much strain on the players' budgets. As cool as having two colors and shorts might be, it might be better to wait until we can do some fund raising to get them.

So for now, one jersey it is? Maybe. I'm going to design the home and away jerseys and shorts just in case. I worry about the UPA extending the uniform policy to cover sectionals and regionals as well as nats. Will it happen in 2009? Search me.

(paranoid.)

Fund raising: a key to unlock doors we have yet to open. However, someone other than myself will have to spearhead the effort. Someone with better people skills. Dave? BJC? Somebody. Perhaps an officer position on the team, public relations. In charge of fundraising and advertising. I think I could help in both capacities but would rather not lead them. Good thing I know how to delegate. Something to discuss with the other captains.

The jerseys are going to be sweet. I'll tell you that.
Onward.

No comments: