Sunday, May 13, 2012

Two Letters

Whoooboy.
It must be spring. That time of year when everyone kind of stops caring under the pressure of finals and the sweetness of impending summer. When everything gets a little frayed around the edges.

When I can't tell whether I want to stay here forever or burn the place to the ground.
Gotta love it though, its beautiful all the time, albeit humid.
No matter what, I will miss this, these easy crazy days.
Whoooobuddy.

What should I do with this blog - is it strictly speaking a chronicle of my college frisbee career or is it my lifelong frisbee career or is it just a blog about life?
Guess time will tell. Whether or not I keep writing here.

Just a little bit unsure about everything at the moment. That's probably the nature of college ending for basically everybody.
This could go on but nah.

PS ultimate this week yay!

No comments: