Monday, May 7, 2012

301st

That's a lot of posts.

Threw today. The best thing about tryouts this past weekend is that I am feeling good about playing ultimate for the first time since conference champs. However in the intervening three weeks I've lost a bit of my edge. On the one hand, I am poised to level up my throwing game. I can feel it, big things are coming. On the other hand I am at risk of that level up being hamstrung by inconsistency. Bottom line, I need to throw every day to improve my focus. When I focus on form, I can generate more power than ever before.

But if not, I am travelling a lot and throwing weak shit.
Work work work, back to fucking work.

From 2010, post surgery:
"Note to self: next time you can run again but decide to do something stupid instead of working out, remember how much it sucks not being able to and act accordingly. Kay?"


Finding my fire again. Need to become a mutant.

No comments: