Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Why is it

that I can play savage at New Paltz and get winded after two points at summer league? (I bet Doober will have a snarky yet insightful answer).

Anyway, we lost. Losing is not that fun but it builds character. We played hard. No excuses.

And we still had fun.

First half I cut hard but not into space and basically ran around a lot uneccesarily.
Second half was more of the same until I managed to get some touches on the disc and huck a forehand to Billy. We were down 12 - 10, I caught a callahan off my own pull to make it 12 - 11...well not bad.
My pulling form is pretty solid, three big ones in bounds.
Tootin my own horn. Toot toot!

But we still lost.
Wildwood?

2 comments:

SCHEMS said...

COME TO WILDWOOD BEN!, we can use u alot. plus we need the shirts that u made for us. also my work for the savage thing is "Intensity"

Unknown said...

You called me out and I've got nothing. The best I can do is that you handle at New Paltz which is negative running and you cut at league which is running.

And Callahan off own pull is so nice. Congrats soldier.

And if you don't go to wildwood I will literally be the saddest panda on earth. You better go. Like, you have to go. Like, fucking just go. Fuck.


You always learn more from your losses, but the great ones learn from their wins as well. Take the loss in stride. You've got big throws from both sides of the disc -- set yourself up to use that.

PS -- Blag more.I need it.