Wednesday, July 15, 2009

beauty in the breakdown

So they say.

Magic Roll ain't going to ow my knee and it is my fault if it is anyone's. I made some poor assumptions and bad administrative decisions. Basically unacceptable.

Anyway, I have not been to WUDI in over a week. Went to Kangaroo practice today. Team is shaping up. We did a pretty sweet basic continuation stack drill. Also we have deep threats. I love deep threats.

Kids at camp are really getting into ultimate. We had one kid who last year as a third grader had a college level forehand and he is back and better than ever. Also, a lot of his friends are getting into frisbee and are mastering the forehand. Sweet.

If we had a kids team we'd crush other camps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMK is not your fault, it's no one's. You sent in the money when you got the check, and your dad had been away for awhile. Nobody's fault. Thank you very much.

And shoulda gone to WUDI!

Unknown said...

THE FLICK