Friday, July 3, 2009

Later that night...

Juice definately took our loss to Purple to heart and handed out the beats to Red team this wednesday past. I still did not play with confidence or fire and had some throws that were just bad. However, I realized essentially that my problems were 1) poor throws, 2) not cutting hard enough (specifically starting a cut hard and then slowing too early (before the disc is caught or I'm clear)) and 3) lack of confidence which is something I am constantly telling other people to overcome.

Anyway I think I got over a lot of that today. My throws were pretty sharp and I caught a bunch of goals. I'm done with stat keeping for now because it's not helping. Confidence will help, and also humilty and work ethic. Billy Olli said "take over the game" and I think I did that today at least on offense. Defense has to be tighter in the future. I got scored on once during a point where I physically broke down and could not sufficiently motivate myself to get it done. Forget that though. I'm back.

Go Juice.

No comments: