Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Juice over Black 15 - 10

Go Juice!

First game stats: two turnovers, two goals caught, one assist one d.

I played as a cutter the entire game. When we went around the circle introducing ourselves we each said what position we play. I said cutter/deep. If I end up handling I want it to happen organically, but in the meantime I can work hard as a cutter and there are plenty of talented handlers on the team. I got a few touches on the disc anyway thanks to working hard. If I can run as hard as I did the first game all summer I'll be where I want to be. Goal: jumping, aggressive playmaking, running hard and working hard on d.

My other goal is zero turnover games. Had two the first game, one off a short swing that probably should have been a backhand, and the other off a forehand huck and all I'm sayin' is that Feierman saw it from the next field over and says it was the receiver's fault and who am I to argue with a regionals caliber player like that? I'm holding myself accountable anyway. Also there were two hucks to me that I did not catch although both were a little ridiculous.

Anyway, Juice is super fun as a team and everyone works hard. We are going to have a great season and I have high hopes for another trophy. Regardless I'm super pumped. We have a fun team. That's all a guy can ask for.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're going to need to win the Rec league and Comp. league to keep up with my winnings this summer.