Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blue over Forest 15 - 9

Rec League!
First non rained out wudi game in oh I dunno two weeks maybe?
I think I'll do a write up +/- style like a 14 year old girl with a livejournal.
It'll be like old times!

+ Rec league got VC jerseys this year(!!!)
+ Four women showed up
+ Caught five goals, three assists
+ Eli got in on the action and got a practical zone defense tutorial
+ We took half 8 - 1
+ Saw Jenn and Gabe and other bros on other teams
+ Got more practice playing center of the cup
+ Two pulls that literally landed in the back of the endzone
+ Backhands were huge, one full field huck for a goal literally over the cup.

- 1 turnover, 1 drop
- got scored on once on what should have been an easy d
- E Herbst nowhere to be found
- 1 out of bounds pull
- Flicks were all going outside in no matter what I did.

Anyway, fun night.
Camp time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ben you can't go to camp.

Don't leave me.