Thursday, June 18, 2009

Two undefeated teams enter

One leaves. Juice over gold 15 - 11. Tight game. They scored twice to start. Things got a little heated due to some iffy calls and belligerence. Then we beat them down. Word.

~

It was great to put the tds on again after so long, and I played the best I have in a while. No turnovers (!!!), four goals caught, one assist. Skied some bros. Had two really nice pulls. Put the pressure on on defense.

~

On the other hand I got scored on once possibly twice (?), threw two out of bounds pulls (by just an inch! All it takes, right Doober?) and felt overly fatigued some points.

~

Anyway, Juice rocks.

We play white on Monday. That's going to be a tough matchup. Gotta be confident for it. After that there will only be one undefeated team. Who will it be?

I predict: Juice!

~

Anyway anyway, I started throwing forehand hucks with a lot more arm and shoulder. Like, bringing my

arm back a lot farther than I ever have before. Combined with the hip and shoulder jerk and a very quick release, this makes discs fly really high and far. It works. Did not get to bust it out in game, but Billy expressed interest in it.

~

Ps: Parallel parking is like playing ultimate. You gotta cut hard!

(budump ching)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

"All it takes, right Doober?"

WHAT A NAME DROP

PS How are you up so early.

PPS Fucking blagger doesn't let me edit posts.