Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Nervous Night Blog

I guess the best thing you can say about my first indoor league game is that each subsequent game is a chance to do better. First game started off with a bang and ended with a whimper. My first point I got a layout d, threw a goal, got a handblock and subbed out, and while I did score some goals and get some ds it was more or less downhill from there.

Asthma kicked in. By the end of the first game I could not breath. Fortunately I had my trusty inhaler!

Have not had asthma this bad in years. This week feels better though and getting back on the workout grind should help. Spin spin spin...

Indoor is so much fun though I love it. And spring is starting to rear its filthy dirty head and tentatively sniff its surroundings.
Yes.

Oh yeah so why was indoor so bad? I cut terribly! So bad! This week will be better.


No comments: