Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Baby Days

Being sick is killing my workout flow. It is pretty good motivation though, blah blah not being able to train puts training in perspective, blah blah. Oh but I went to Gunx practice on Sunday and that was super fun. First ultimate of the year! Played okay. There are some tall dudes on the team this year. Also some fast dudes. Its pretty sweet! Lately been considering how I and others can help take Gunx from a team into a club. What kind of role could alumni play in helping out? We are not really a financially solid bunch yet. David and Danielle and Stephen are putting in reps helping the team and that is awesome. What can those of us away from the Paltz do to help? Something to think on. I want to help the team any possible way. League starts this week, and Nocturnal. Vitamin C all day. Got nothing going on really but being lucid enough to write is a nice change from earlier in the week. I'm a big ol baby when I get sick.

No comments: