Thursday, November 11, 2010

Never have I ever

Or rather never would I ever have expected to be rooting for Boston. Or Florida, for that matter. But perhaps an even stranger transformation is the one I am planning for this weekend: I am going to handle the disc with care and love, and play the possesion game for arguably the first time ever. I'm going to be a real handler.

Don't mean I'll be gun shy, when the time is right the big throws will be lights out.
But we need to value to the disc to win this weekend, and play offense and defense with intesnity.

Our X and Y squads will be stretched a bit thin in the offensive depth department. As team leaders, we can compensate for this by encouraging defensive depth and intensity, and leading by example on offense with confident, smart plays. A strong mental game will be key and everyone needs to have each other's backs.

Everyone knows what is at stake, and if we play our cards right we have so much more to gain from this weekend than we can possibly lose.

Can't fucking wait.
Gunx love.

No comments: