Tuesday, April 6, 2010

RAWR

Practice today was pretty sick. Key people are stepping up to make the final push. On a personal note, ran pretty hard, like 85% hard, like it'll work but she might not be satisfied hard.
I can push harder.
We can push harder if we get each other's backs. Competed with APinn in races from the gym to capen, from capen to has, etc. If we push each other we can gain a lot more in the last two weeks.
On that note, marking Tom is awesome. If I don't try, he makes me eat it. No complacency.

Running tomorrow. It has been decreed. Working on my running form. Gotta get those potato chips out of my pocket and eat em. Potatoes can be used to teach almost any frisbee concept. Straight up and down. Karate chops instead of fists. Superman layout pose.
Form is everything.

I cannot even comprehend how I threw without knowing how to get low and use the core and the hips.
Big shoulders help too.

Look the point is
it was a good fucking day.

No comments: