Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday, must be time for a post about indoor

Indoor today was nice.
I played pretty well.
Fundamentally sound at least. Very few hammers, mostly solid throwing decisions.

No push passes, thank goodness.

Worked on throwing with Chichester. D line is going to be ferocious this semester. You heard it here first. For my part I did not really stand out on d today - no layouts, not many big skys. I did however dog my man mercilessly and not stop running. That might be my role on d this semester. Not necessarily the guy that makes the big d, but one of the players that just stops their man from being effective.

Word.
Big skys and layouts are cool though. That's still the goal.

Here's a tip for you, if you need one. Don't get down on yourself. You miss a d, you get scored on, take a deep breath, take a lap, pick up a disc and throw a little. Don't hang your head. Don't sit down. Keep fighting. Keep playing.

Confidence!

No comments: