Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today at pickup

I threw two push passes. For turnovers. Of course they turned over they were push passes. Who do I look like, Chetti P.?

Also I did not get a layout d, and did not even attempt a layout d. Not once.
Streak broken.

I did sky Justin in the endzone, and played pretty well all things considered. But seriously.
Also, the shoulder jerk totally works. I had a pretty nice full field forehand huck for a goal. Granted, the field is only 60 yards but endzone to endzone is still pretty nice.
Learn it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm gonna try to eek out some cash from my parentals this weekend for indoor. Shoulder jerk would be in full-force then.

Anonymous said...

I am seriously considering taxing my father fifteen dollars a week for "Physical Education".