Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Walk like

Last game of wudi I'll be able to make for a while. We kind of got rolled, yet again fell short against zone. Had some really good moments too. Some really great work. But in the end we didn't ball hard enough.

I dunno.
At one point, I called violation on a handler putting the disc in play a foot to the left of the front endzone cone after the disc was D'd out of bounds on the sideline. When told what the call was, a player who I think was their captain said, spitefully, "yeah well you're wearing the wrong color jersey". I was wearing black. My charcoal jersey was in the wash. What I'm saying is, the other team was kind of keyed up and mean.

I hate losing but did really enjoy playing today. Gonna miss this team and it has been really fantastic reconnecting with my old high school crew. See ya'll at finals if not sooner.

Really starting to like playing as a handler. What the heck. Why not.
Going on 30 hours of sleep deprivation.
Goodnight.

No comments: