Thursday, June 2, 2011

Strawberries

Good to be back at wudi I guess. Its summer? Wow.
First game went well, we squandered a 6 - 0 lead to take half 8 - 5, but despite a good second half effort by black we won 15 -11 (they said 12, incorrect).

I played decent offense and lazy defense. Hucks were on, threw 7 assists I can remember and caught a goal. Defense was just - well, complacent. Got scored on a couple times. Lame.

We'll have to bring it against the stacked hyped teams in the open league. I'm tired of the status quo and am afraid of neither old people nor SOFA.

Shout out to Jay Walker if you still read this. We're gonna do work this summer.
Char - coal char - coal char - coal BARBECUE

4 comments:

Jay Walker said...

I am actually very excited for hucks all summer. SOFA already lost their first game to cortland and friends. Lets roll this league. Also workouts after games?

GUNX Ben said...

I dig on workouts after games. Let's get it done.

Jay Walker said...

oh gawd, please never not show up again, please, that was the worst experience ive had playing ultimate that i can remember

GUNX Ben said...

Oh jeepers. I'll be there wednesday...