Wednesday, March 17, 2010

No workout today :[

I did however get some throwing in with my family. My mother threw an errant backhand way past me and I had to run it down and lay out for it into a giant puddle left behind by this past weekend's tournament cancelling monster storm. Caught the disc, slid through the puddle, ran around the yard, got so amped I finished the giant throw game first try. Then went inside to stave of the shakes.

As I was about to lay out, I had to mentally check myself - "dude that's a puddle full of mud, there might be metal shit at the bottom that will cut you the fuck up, don't do itttttt"
Pulled the trigger anyway.
Now to learn to do that in game!
We need a good mental focus excercise to practice that in controlled environments. Or maybe just make it a rule in scrimmages that you have to lay out. I dunno. The sleep madness has me in its grips. Hopefully the Albany crew has learned something we can use at SCAM practice.

Goodnight world.

No comments: