Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh hey

Elders pickup outside today. Hooray. Amazing. It was really good to play. I did some serious work for the first bit, earning a dollar for bookends from Doober. Towards the end I slowed down due to not eating all day. However, Eleazer manned up all over the place and caught about ten points and threw a lot of good throws. It was pretty sweet to see. The freshmen on the team are really stepping up and that's the best.

Had a breakthrough with my forehand today and I feel that I am on the cusp of really huge forehands. Quickening the throwing motion helped a lot.

Motivation to go to practice: critically low. Not from me. I'm there. But the team seems to be entering that end of semester burnout phase. Ugh. So much potential that will have to be channeled into next year. Eh.

I need to get agressive and start jumping again, and get back to the gym.
And make plays,
and layout for Ds.
Hey.

No comments: