Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Got to throw outside last night, barely anyone came to pickup due to the new winter league starting but we got some mini in at McCarren. I figured out why my short backhands got bad, been throwing them really close to the body with all wrist. Really easy to mess a throw like that up, and I had a few at turkey bowl that just got blown away too high. So I practiced for about a half hour working on really stepping out and using arm length. Throws seemed to improve, but if I want to be seriously competitive I need to devote more time to throwing in general, at least once a week. My forehand is huge. Hucks on both sides looked good but without a mark its hard to tell, really. In mini I was able to get any throw off I wanted, but again hard to tell. No one was marking too hard. Still, fun to get out there. I made some plays that indicate my workout routine is paying off.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You could purchase UNITED STATE Facebook Suches as on extremely pocket pleasant prices. buy targeted likes