Friday, January 10, 2014

The Nasal Struggle

So its two thousand and fourteen. Year of the horse I guess. The recent ice age put the kibosh on winter league this past week, so I have not gotten to try my new cleats yet. Hopefully the field has melted by now, and that this week is just a bit warmer.

Working on breathing technique. Finally trying to learn to breathe through my nose, and time breaths with running steps. Three seconds in, two out, something like that. It hurt a lot, breathing through the nose in the cold last week. Hopefully I'll have it figured out by the summer.

Really got not much going on, ultimate wise, but I did make two important realizations. Grapefruits can be peeled like oranges, and are very good that way. Also, on a cold day, pajamas under pants will keep you warm and cozy. And for those of you following along at home, I did reach my sketchbook goal for 2013.

No comments: