Thursday, October 28, 2010

Now what you gonna do when I step to you

The coming of winter demands strength and resilience. To that end, it is time to get back to the workout grind and party only judiciously, if at all.

Time to get back on track running the team, and getting schoolwork done.

November is a great month for introspection and personal growth, a month to settle debts before the new year, and figure out where you stand in relation to the old. A lot of stuff has happened and I've grown, a bit.

One more week on the dl. I have been practicing throwing a lot and am about to take my forehand to the next level, and add new dimensions to my backhand. Might even relearn hammer. Can't wait to play.

Time to do work.
I know what I want.
I will get it.
A.I.D.I.W.

Gunx love and happy November
Ben

No comments: